Pages

Monday 2 April 2012

Just Believe

























I made this little set for a work colleague whose birthday I missed - in truth I didn't know it was her birthday so this had to be made in a hurry to give her the following day! For the card I used two stamps from Just Believe inked with Certainly Celery and the smaller stamp stamped off to give a shadowy effect. Three flowers from the Boho Blossoms punch in Daffodil Delight and a tiny Certainly Celery butterfly, from Beautiful Wings Embosslits die, were added along with a sentiment from Happiest Birthday Wishes and then matted onto a piece of Certainly Celery cardstock. A length of So Saffron Taffeta ribbon was tied around and knotted before layering onto a card blank. I added a few Basic Pearls to finish the card. The Mini Milk Carton was made using the die and the same stamps and ribbon used for the card, with the addition of some stamps from Tiny Tags punched with the Jewelry Tag punch. I made the card below from a reject but can't for the life of me remember why I rejected it!!

















Same idea but this time it was matted onto Certainly Celery DSP, with Old Olive Narrow Taffeta ribbon and just a couple of white butterflies.

3 comments:

  1. Such a pretty set and I love the splash of Daffodil Delight with the fresh green and white colour scheme. Vicky x

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fabulous set , great stamping Margaret, such variety with a few stamps well done Hugs Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW - I love this stamp set and I LOVE what you've made with it. x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by to leave me a comment. They make me happy!
Margaret x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...