Pages

Monday 16 April 2012


This card is 'sort of'' case'd from Dawn Griffith, an American SU demo, using her idea but different supplies. For my card I used Old Olive DSP from the Brights Paper Stack for the backing and a strip of Certainly Celery and Whisper White cardstock, punched at the bottom with the Scallop Border punch, to go across the card. The flowers were cut with the 5-Petal Flower punch and the centres with a circle punch and rounded to give a raised effect. The sentiment is from the Hostess set Happiest Birthday wishes stamped in Old Olive. A simple but effective card which could be done in any number of colours using any DSP - I think I may be making some more of these!
Back to work today so maybe not quite so many cards to show you over the next few days but I'll try my best :0)

3 comments:

  1. Ooh I love this Margaret. So fresh and clean. Might have to CASE it myself! LOL! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. another super card best wishes Lesley x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by to leave me a comment. They make me happy!
Margaret x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...