Pages

Thursday 24 May 2012

Hip-Hip Hooray!

 

Where is the time going - it just seems to be running away at the moment. I have been busy making cards for orders but cannot post them on here just in case the recipients visit so, today I am showing you a card which I made a while ago. As with most of my punch art cards this was copied but I haven't a clue who came up with the original idea. It was made with a variety of SU punches and dies using Basic Gray, Whisper White and a touch of Basic Black and Pink Pirouette. After assembling the hippo he was matted onto a Top Note diecut which had been inked around the edges and then layered onto a white card blank. I chose the sentiment because of the 'hip-hip' as in hippo!! Both of the sentiments are from the hostess set, Happiest Birthday Wishes.
Isn't it lovely to see the sun, but the best bit is being able to throw open the doors and windows - at last!!


2 comments:

  1. A great idea using your dies for this, a lovely card, hope you enjoy the sunshine ! Audx

    ReplyDelete
  2. He is very cute Margaret and I love the punny sentiment! Vicky x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by to leave me a comment. They make me happy!
Margaret x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...