Pages

Wednesday 2 May 2012

Look what I got!





I had the loveliest surprise yesterday when I arrived at work - a box containing this beautiful cupcake which had been sent from Katherine, the partner of a friend at work. Just look at all that sparkly edible glitter on the top - and I assure you it tasted as good as it looked!! The photos could have been better but the light was bad and there was no way I was going to resist eating it until this morning :0)
Above right is the 'cupcake' thank you card I made to send to her. Using the Create-a-Cupcake set (which sadly is no longer available), the Scallop Circle and Large Scallop Circle, Melon Mambo, Pretty in Pink and Dazzling Diamonds.
The gift was such a lovely thought and brightened up what was otherwise a dreary day!!

3 comments:

  1. Oh it's making my mouth water Margaret, it looks so yummy! I love your thank you card, it just looks like the real thing :) Sarah x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mmmm that looks so yummy. Cute card too. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. A perfect thank you card for a scrumptious gift! Vicky x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by to leave me a comment. They make me happy!
Margaret x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...