Pages

Tuesday 15 May 2012

Love & Laughter

 

Here are two more cards I have made to send to Jo to sell for the Candlelighters Appeal (see previous posts for more info) and it was the perfect excuse for me to use my Love & Laughter stamp set which is brand new in the Summer Mini. For the top card I embossed the wedding dress stamp in silver and cut one end of the card with one of the Edgelits dies and then matted it onto a longer piece of Basic Black cardstock which had also had one end shaped with the die. This was then layered onto a white card blank and some Basic Rhinestones added down the side. The sentiment (also from love & Laughter) was silver embossed, punched with the Curly Label punch and matted onto a Basic Black Decorative Label with a couple of Basic Rhinestones added. The second card was also made with a silver embossed image and matted on Basic Black. A piece of Whisper White was embossed at the top and bottom with the heart folder from the Textured Impressions Embossing Folders set. matted onto Basic Black and then layered onto a white card blank. The silver embossed sentiment was punched with the Modern label punch and added to the bottom of the card.



5 comments:

  1. Beautiful Margaret, I'm lost for words, there's even a little tear. Thank you very very much.
    Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful wedding cards Margaret - classic and elegant; I love the embossing, I think it makes the cards look so very special . Jane x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I came to thank you for your comment on my card and have just enjoyed quite a while droolong over your cards, WOW, beautiful work.

    ReplyDelete
  4. love all these cards really classy and just different a beautiful job, well done.Aud x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Two very stylish cards. Love this set - another for my wish list! x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by to leave me a comment. They make me happy!
Margaret x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...