Pages

Monday 28 May 2012

Wedding Card

 

This is a wedding card I was asked to make using pale green so of course the colour I used was Certainly Celery. I stamped the hearts stamp from Confetti onto a strip of Whisper White, tied a knot of Taffeta Ribbon around, matted this onto a wider strip of Certainly Celery and added down the side of the base card (an A5 card blank, matted with Certainly Celery and Whisper White). The same stamp was stamped in Versamark, sprinkled with Heat'n'Stick and, after heating, added Dazzling Diamonds then punched out a large heart for the 'bride' and some small hearts using the Owl Builder punch and added some Basic Pearls to the top of the large heart to decorate. The 'groom' was made by punching two large hearts, one in white and one in black which had a 'v' cut in the centre to form the jacket. The bow tie was made with two more hearts from the Bird Builder punch and a small circle and the buttonhole is an Itty Bitty Punch with a tiny Basic Pearl in the centre. I added some Certainly Celery hearts down the left hand side and some glittery hearts down the right, a tag and a sentiment punched with the Jewelry Tag punch and Decorative Label punch respectively. I did make a bag to put the card in but obviously forgot to take a photo of it!


5 comments:

  1. So beautiful!!!

    liliane

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is very clever Margaret, how lovely to be the recipients of this card - I'm sure they will love it !
    Jane x

    ReplyDelete
  3. SUPER wedding card. Love how creative you've been with the punches. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is such an unusual colour for a wedding Margaret - I love it! I really like the different heart backgrounds you've used on your panels too. Vicky x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the hearts used for bride and groom. It looks very serene. x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by to leave me a comment. They make me happy!
Margaret x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...