Pages

Thursday 28 June 2012


Still hospital visiting and still little time to blog, let alone craft! A very quick post showing you a card I made for someone a couple of weeks ago (couldn't show you until after her birthday!) It's quite self-explanatory if I just tell you the supplies I used and it also means I can get to bed :0)
Colour scheme - Baja Breeze and Whisper White, 'Nannie' stamped from Varsity Alphabet and cut out with paper snips, baby stamped with All in the Family, 'to my' from For my Family, flowers punched from Itty Bitty Shapes Punch Pack, hearts punched with the Small Heart punch, Baja Breeze Seam Binding and Basic Pearls.
Apologies once again for lack of posts and also for the very brief post today. Back when I can x

3 comments:

  1. What a loely card Margaret love the colours so fresh looking. Aud x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely little cute card Margaret ! I am thinking about you at this time and hope all is well - take care . Hugs Jane x

    ReplyDelete
  3. super card bet Nannie loved it best wishes Lesley x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by to leave me a comment. They make me happy!
Margaret x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...