Pages

Saturday 7 July 2012


Found a bit of time to blog this before I go to bed so am scheduling it to post tomorrow! Thank you to everybody for their good wishes, both for myself and Dad, sadly he's no better and I think the hospital visiting will be going on for a lot longer yet.
This is another card I have made for the 'thank you's' order and again is a very simple one. The swirl from Everything Eleanor is stamped onto Whisper White in Soft Suede, the Pretty in Pink butterflies cut with the Beautiful Wings Embosslits die and a retired sentiment added at the bottom. This is matted onto Soft Suede cardstock and layered onto a white card blank and a few Basic Pearls added to finish the card.

3 comments:

  1. Love this Margaret very elegant , you will be shattered running back and forth to the hospital but its worth it when its your dad !! hope he is improving each day. Aud x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful colour scheme and very stylish card. x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by to leave me a comment. They make me happy!
Margaret x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...