Pages

Thursday 16 August 2012

Family Tree

 
  
Today I thought I would share a project I have been working on, something different but still using SU products. This is a photo Family Tree that applies to my son & daughter and spans 6 generations on my side and 5 generations on their Dad's side. For the background I used two sheets of 12"x12" cardstock - one in Chocolate Chip and the other in textured Crumb Cake which was cut at an angle and laid over the Choc Chip and then I filled in the two corners with squares of Chocolate Chip. I mounted some of the photos and cut others with either the Circle die or the Large Oval punch. The lettering is from the Timeless Type Junior Alphabet dies and the leaves are Little Leaves Sizzlits die or from the Bird Punch. I didn't want it to be too fussy so I left the decoration at that. I apologise for the watermark across my grandchildren's faces but, with the internet safety how it is today, I did this deliberately! This is just another example of how SU products co-ordinate beautifully and do not have to be used just for cardmaking :0)


3 comments:

  1. Oh Margaret, you have so inspired me here. I have been wanting to do a family tree type project for ages but never seem to get round to starting it. This is just fabulous. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great idea. Love it all framed up. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. never actually realised that this all revolves around danielle and i... quite stupid of me considering we are in the middle..... how can we get a copy please mother, or is this the one off exclusive original?? x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by to leave me a comment. They make me happy!
Margaret x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...