Pages

Monday 27 August 2012

Pink and Sparkly



 Back today with something a little prettier than my recent posts. It is my Grandaughter's 4th birthday next week (4 going on 14!!!) and she likes all things pink & sparkly - unlike Granny who hates pink and is not so keen on sparkly either! Anyway this is the card I have made for her using Pink Pirouette, Whisper White and the Pennant Parade stamp set along with the Petite Pennants Punch. The number and letters were cut with the Timeless Type Junior Alphabet die and I embossed the edge of the Whisper White card with one of the Adorning Accents Embossing Folders. The sentiment and balloons are from retired sets and for the sparkle I added quite a few Basic Rhinestones.

4 comments:

  1. Ha, just wait until she IS 14! Super card Margaret. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely Margaret, love the idea with the wee buntings, im sure your granddaughter will love it especially because granny has made it !! Aud x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful Margaret! I'm sure your granddaughter will love it :) I've missed so much of your blog over the summer and scrolling down your blog you have made many gorgeous projects. I LOVE your family tree frame - so much detail and work and has gone into it :) Sarah x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by to leave me a comment. They make me happy!
Margaret x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...