Pages

Saturday 18 August 2012

Tearing around again!

After spending a very long, very hot day gardening I needed a bit of relaxation (my idea of relaxation is doing something I enjoy not sitting around doing nothing!) so I had another go at the LIM challenge of 'Tearing'. This one was a very quick and easy card to make using Vellum Cardstock, Chocolate Chip cardstock, Early Espresso Taffeta Ribbon, 3 Metallic Brads, French Foliage and Sincere Salutations stamp sets.

The vellum and ribbon were attached to the cardstock using brads as I did not want glue showing through.
The panel is matted onto a Naturals Ivory card base.

14 comments:

  1. There's only one word for it - gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really stunning!
    I had irn 2 pieces of card to do a similar layout, but, it's still on my desk
    I doubt I'd have nailed it like you have
    Superb card
    Thanks very much
    LIM mandi

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty card...love the papers! And I do love tearing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous design and colour combination - gr8 card

    Kathyk

    ReplyDelete
  5. Another lovely card Margaret, I havent much mojo for card making just now been busy working extra so always ready for putting my feet up when i come home. Aud x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Another fantastic tearing card. I've not used FF for a few weeks now - must have a play with it this week!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello there-Lovely card,very effective,and i love your colour scheme too :) x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely Margaret ! I love this set and look forward to using it for Autumn cards - it's lovely with the vellum ! Jane x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Stunning card Margaret, and so is the one before it!
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great card Margaret - I love this stamp set and the tearing sets the card off beautifully! Love it.

    Gill x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Very, very beautiful.I love.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Another lovely one!
    Thanks so much!
    Chrissie
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by to leave me a comment. They make me happy!
Margaret x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...