Pages

Thursday 9 August 2012

'That' Stamp Set Again!


I just love the Reason to Smile stamp set - can you tell?? This time I've used it with the En Francais background stamp which I stamped in Early Espresso onto a square of Whisper White. The outline flower & stem stamp was stamped in Versamark and then heat embossed using white embossing powder before sponging all over the panel with Wisteria Wonder. A quick 'polish' on the embossed flowers was all it needed to remove any excess ink and then I layered the panel onto Wisteria Wonder cardstock, wrapped a piece of Wisteria Wonder Ruffled Ribbon across, matted onto a card blank and added a sentiment from Petite Pairs, again heat embossed in white and punched with the small oval punch.
Thank you to all who have sent good wishes to my Dad, he is still in hospital and it looks like it's going to be a long haul so will post as and when I can (and thanks for sticking with me!)

2 comments:

  1. I'm a huge fan of this set too Margaret and can't stop using it! Your emboss/resist card is really soft and pretty. Sending hugs, and do take care of yourself, I know how hard life can be with a hospitalised relative. Vicky x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful combination of stamps. x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by to leave me a comment. They make me happy!
Margaret x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...