Pages

Monday 21 January 2013

NEWS-print


Back today with a card from my favourite stamp set at the moment, Summer Silhouettes. I was making a card and gift box for my daughter-in-laws birthday (can't show you yet as she hasn't seen them herself) and, as all the supplies were out, I had a go at making a card using the Newsprint Speciality DSP. The images were stamped using Old Olive and Raspberry Ripple and the card blank is made with Naturals White cardstock. The sentiment is from Made for You, a set of 3 sentiment stamps for just £10.95, available from the main catalogue. This was punched with the Oval punch and matted onto a Naturals White Scallop Oval.
Well a better day here weatherwise, only a dusting of snow early this morning and it now seems to be thawing (I know that because I can hear a constant dripping on my conservatory roof - think it's called Chinese water torture isn't it? (although apparently it has to be dripped onto my forehead to send me insane - well it's doing a pretty good job anyway!!) No work for me today as school was closed, so extra crafting time this week :0)
As I have used Summer Silhouettes for my post today, below are some New Year cards which I didn't find time to blog - bye for now x





2 comments:

  1. These are lovely Margaret, I'm loving this stamp set at the moment, too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is one my favourite sets too. i love the way you've stamped it on the newsprint. x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by to leave me a comment. They make me happy!
Margaret x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...