Pages

Wednesday 27 March 2013

Notecard


You may remember last week I set myself a challenge to design some notecards for my next class, well this is another one I've come up with!
I started with a piece of Whisper White cardstock cut to C6 size and matted this onto a very slightly larger piece of Lucky Limeade. I used a stamp from Circle Circus inked with Lucky Limeade and stamped off before stamping twice onto the Whisper White to give me two lighter shades. The band across was made with one of the Apothecary Accents Framelits which I extended but, if you haven't got this set (and if not, WHY not?), you could use just a rectangle of card with a circle punch at either end or just a rectangle of card. The sentiment on the band is from Friendly Phrases. For the actual notelet I cut a piece of Whisper White cardstock wide enough to slip in the band and slightly shorter than the 'holder', inked around the edges with Lucky Limeade and added the stamp 'with love' from Field Flowers at the bottom.


Thank you for stopping by and I'll be back soon x


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by to leave me a comment. They make me happy!
Margaret x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...