Pages

Sunday 10 March 2013

Simples Sunday








Well it's Sunday again and I have two cards to show you today using the same stamp set, Field Flowers.

This is such an elegant set that I have a feeling it's going to be my new 'go to' set when I need a quick card.
The card above has a little added detail on it by way of an embossed shape done with one of the Adorning Accents Edgelits, turned upside down so it embosses rather than cuts, (although I have just remembered that I've got the actual embossing folder to do this!) and some pricking in the same shape. I was just experimenting with this but I think it would look just as good without. This card was made with Very Vanilla and Crumb Cake cardstock and the colours for both cards are Cherry Cobbler and Old Olive. For the second card I used Naturals White cardstock with the sentiment showing through an aperture cut with the 21/2circle punch. The stamped panel was fixed to the card blank with dimensionals.
                                                                           Simples!!!!


1 comment:

  1. Absolutely beautiful! I love the one with the aperture. Will have to try that idea!
    xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by to leave me a comment. They make me happy!
Margaret x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...