Pages

Sunday 24 March 2013

Simples Sunday


Well they really don't get much simpler than this! I stamped the Beautiful Birthday stamp (a single wood mount stamp available at just £5.95) in Midnight Muse then cut it out using a framelit from the Apothecary Accents set. I have to admit overlooking this set until I bought it recently and I love it - such lovely shapes! This was fixed to a piece of Midnight Muse cardstock with some mini brads. I took a piece of white cardstock, slightly smaller than C6 and fixed a piece of Midnight Muse Stitched Satin ribbon leaving a loop at one end and then placed my 'label' on top with dimensionals. This was adhered to a white card blank and the card was done!! This would be good for a man as there's no fancy stuff, in fact I may give it to my Mum for my son-in-laws birthday next week!
Hope you're all having a good weekend and thanks for stopping by. Back soon x

3 comments:

  1. This is lovely. I know it's a simple card, but it was this kind of thing that attracted me to SU in the first place, the way everything works so brilliantly together.

    ReplyDelete
  2. May have been simple to do Margaret but it looks really nice very classy, love the tag . Enjoy your sunday. Aud x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by to leave me a comment. They make me happy!
Margaret x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...