Pages

Monday 22 April 2013

Bordering on Romance


After a very hectic weekend I have just realised I haven't scheduled a post for tomorrow so this is a card I made a few weeks ago and have not got round to posting yet . I was planning on showing you some of the fantastic handmade cards I received on my birthday but I haven't had a chance to take photos yet. I promise they will be on here sometime this week!
For this card I used a stamp from Bordering on Romance and white heat embossed it onto some vellum cardstock. I coloured it on the back of the vellum with Elegant Eggplant, Perfect Plum and Old Olive before fixing behind the oval aperture in a panel of Perfect Plum cardstock which had been cut with one of the Oval Framelits dies. A piece of Perfect Plum Taffeta ribbon was tied around the panel and then matted onto a white card blank. The sentiment, from Made for You, was white embossed, punched with the Large Oval Punch and matted onto a Scallop Oval punch. Here's a little close up for you

Hopefully I will be back tomorrow with a less hurried post :0)


2 comments:

  1. Looks really pretty embossed on the vellum, Margaret. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful design, love the white embossed image :0)
    Jenny x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by to leave me a comment. They make me happy!
Margaret x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...