Pages

Tuesday 16 April 2013

CASe'd card




The card today is one that I have CASE'd from the US version of the Stampin'Up! demos magazine - ironically it is an article about CASEing!! Unfortunately it doesn't give the name of the person who designed the card so I am unable to give credit but thank you whoever you are.
I have changed the design of my card slightly and used hearts, punched with the Small Heart punch and run through the Perfect Polka Dots Embossing Folder, rather than flowers which were on the card I CASE'd and I also used slightly different colours. I love this colour combo of Basic Gray and Pool Party and it's one which I will definitely be using again. The ribbon is from the free SAB set and the sentiment from Sassy Salutations.
If you like the style of this card do pop back tomorrow to see a variation on the same theme.

1 comment:

  1. Lovely, Margaret, I've never tried these two colours together before, I'll have to give them a go. I'm starting to really like that sentiment set, too.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by to leave me a comment. They make me happy!
Margaret x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...