Pages

Wednesday 17 April 2013

CASEing Again



Another CASE'd card on a similar theme to yesterday's post. This time I have used Calypso Coral for a Curly Cute sentiment, the one in the middle is stamped directly and the others stamped off first to give a lighter shade. I added a border with a stamp from Bordering on Romance, a knot of ribbon from the free SAB set and some butterflies punched with the Bitty Butterfly Punch. Some Basic Rhinestones were added to the butterflies to 'bling' it up a bit.
To make this type of card you really need the Stamp-a-ma-Jig to line up the sentiments unless, like me, you happen to have a clear mount sentiment which makes the job so much easier!!


1 comment:

  1. This is so nice, I love the ribbon and the little flower border (and butterflies are my favourite thing anyway!)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by to leave me a comment. They make me happy!
Margaret x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...