Pages

Thursday 11 April 2013

Spinning Owl


 










Today's card is one I have made for an Owl Builder class next month but thought I would share it now. It is a spinner card and not too difficult to make with the right tools! I remember trying to make one years ago and it didn't turn out very well due to having to cut things by hand but with SU's Window Punch it makes the job really easy. The stamped leaves are from Summer Silhouettes and punched ones from the Bird Builder punch.
I think this punch has to be in my top 3 of 'useful punches'. Thanks to some brilliant ideas from a lot of clever demo's out there you can dress up, or transform, this little owl into so many things. A pig, a giraffe, a pirate, a fish - the list just goes on and on. So, if you're like me and like a bit of Punch Art,  this punch it's definitely one you should think about getting!
Do come back tomorrow to see another 'inspired by' card - the like of which you have never seen from me before, and probably never will again! :0)

If you would like any more information on Stampin'Up! products, or would like to order anything from the catalogues, please do not hesitate to give me a call - contact details can be found by clicking on the 'Contact me' tab at the top

4 comments:

  1. Hi Margaret
    This is so cute! Is there any chance of having some instructions for a spinner card? I have the word window punch and also find it very very useful! It means that your stamping can be quite dodgy but you can still get a good finish!

    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww this is so cute,such a lovely card :) Viv xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is adorable Margaret! Gill x

    ReplyDelete
  4. This has come out brilliantly. I love this owl. x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by to leave me a comment. They make me happy!
Margaret x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...