Pages

Wednesday 15 May 2013

A Chocolate Treat


Last week I showed you a card I had made with some 'leftovers' (picture below) and today I'm showing you a treat box which was made to match.

I needed a small gift for a work colleague and, having already made the card, I decided to make a matching box to hold a small box of chocolates.
The box is made with some sturdy white cardstock (non SU) and decorated with stamps from Field Flowers in Elegant Eggplant and Wisteria Wonder. The sentiment is from A Word For You, punched with the Decorative Label punch and finished with a couple of Basic Rhinestones.


1 comment:

  1. I love your chocolate boxes Margaret! Beautiful and yummy! Xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by to leave me a comment. They make me happy!
Margaret x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...