Pages

Wednesday 22 May 2013

Card Swap Group - Birthday card


It was Zoe's birthday last week so now I can safely show you the card I sent her. Zoe is a member of the card swap group, and also a SU demo, and her favorite colours are purples - hence the Elegant Eggplant! I used the Field Flowers stamp set (and whoops I got the bud the wrong way up!) along with a couple of sentiments and stamped in Elegant Eggplant, Wisteria Wonder and Old Olive. I cut a ribbon border from DSP with the Dotted Scallop Ribbon Border Punch and added a butterfly punched with the Bitty Butterfly punch. The sentiment on the stem was punched with the Jewelry Tag punch and the other with the Oval punch matted onto a Wisteria Wonder Scallop Oval. I added a bit of diagonal scoring in the top right hand corner to add a bit of texture and finished the card off with a few Basic Pearls. Hope you had a great day Zoe!

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful Margaret. So elegant. I wouldn't have noticed the bud btw! x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by to leave me a comment. They make me happy!
Margaret x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...