Pages

Thursday 23 May 2013

Card Swap Group - May



When I got home from work today this beautiful handmade card was waiting for me, made by Aileen.
Aileen is a regular visitor to my blog and always leaves such lovely comments and I feel so guilty because I don't get round to repaying the compliment as often as I would like. However maybe I can make up for that a little bit by urging you to pop over and have a look at Aileen's blog which can be found here.
Aileen has done some embossing on this card which can be seen much better in the photo top right and decorated the inside of the card as well (bottom right).
A gorgeous card Aileen, thank you I love it!

2 comments:

  1. So glad you like it Margaret and thank you for the kind comments. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card, it looks like a lot of work has gone into it. x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by to leave me a comment. They make me happy!
Margaret x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...