Pages

Sunday 5 May 2013

Simples Sunday

When is a bauble not a bauble? ..............................

 
 





when it's a vase of course!!!!!









I saw the idea for today's 'Simples Sunday' card over at Stampin' Pretty and decided to have a go and make a couple of thank you cards I needed. The vases are made from Rich Razzleberry cardstock and the ornament punch from Merry Minis Punch Pack (just snip the bottom off to give a straight base). The flowers are punched with an Itty Bitty Shapes Punch using Rich Razzleberry DSP with one punched out at the top as an aperture and a Basic Pearl added to the centres. I decided to add a little detail with a decorative score line, done with the Simply Scored Borders Scoring Plate, and the sentiment is from Made for You.
Hope you're having a great weekend - back soon x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by to leave me a comment. They make me happy!
Margaret x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...