Pages

Saturday 4 May 2013

Crafting with a 4 year old!

 No crafting from me today but some that my 4 year old grandson did this morning after staying for a 'sleepover' last night (his words not mine!!)
He wanted to make somefing but didn't know what so, after some searching, we found some large fold-flat pizza style boxes that have been kicking around for ages and he decided he'd like to decorate one to keep his drawings in. He started by stamping the Dinoroar images and then went a little mad with the grass stamp and a stamp from Lovely as a Tree. He cut the letters with the Typeset Alphabet die using the BigShot

Not happy to leave it there he then wanted to make one for his sister! The picture above shows his stamping skills and, the one on the right, his decorating skills and the finished box.
Not at all bad for a 'nearly' 5 year old boy in my opinion but then I am biased!!!
Back tomorrow for 'Simples Sunday' x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by to leave me a comment. They make me happy!
Margaret x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...