Pages

Friday 3 May 2013

Another 60th




The last of my commissioned cards for this week - another 60th birthday with a requested colour scheme of black and red. I used Cherry Cobbler for the panel on the front of the card and used a stamp from Summer Silhouettes to make a faint background for the cascading Boho Blossoms punched flowers. The aperture in the Cherry Cobbler was punched with the 2 1/2" Circle Punch and the sentiment from Memorable Moments stamped in Basic Black directly onto the card base. I attached some Cherry Cobbler Tulle Ribbon, unfortunately now retired, around the left hand side of the card before fixing onto the card base with dimensionals. The addition of some black leaves punched with the Bird Builder punch, finished the card.

1 comment:

Thank you for stopping by to leave me a comment. They make me happy!
Margaret x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...