Pages

Thursday 27 June 2013

Made to Match









A couple of weeks ago I was invited to dinner at a work colleagues house to celebrate her new job and I bought the gift-wrapped rose to take as a present. I needed a card to go with it so I took inspiration from the gift bag and came up with the card above. I used Field Flowers stamped with Daffodil Delight and Wisteria Wonder and, two new colours, Pear Pizzazz and Blushing Bride.
The cardstock used for the mat is Melon Mambo with some Melon Mambo ribbon (now retired) and the sentiment is from Sassy Salutations, stamped in Basic Black and punched with the Decorative Label Punch.
Tomorrow I will be back to show you this month's card I made for the card swap group, which hopefully Zoe has received by now!

1 comment:

  1. Margaret - what a brilliantly unexpected way to use this stamp set! Love it! Vicky x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by to leave me a comment. They make me happy!
Margaret x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...