Pages

Friday 28 June 2013

Card Swap Group




This is the card I've made for this month's Card Swap Group and is for Zoe Tant (her bog is here). It was Zoe's birthday last month so I happen to know her favourite colour is purple and, knowing that, I just had to use Elegant Eggplant. Jane, the organiser of the group, has set a little challenge to use embossing this month and this could either be dry or heat embossing - I chose the dry embossing. I started by embossing a piece of Elegant Eggplant cardstock with the Chevron Embossing Folder and, once this was done, I placed it onto Whisper White and embossed zig-zag lines on either side using my Simply Scored Borders Plate. Three butterflies were punched from vellum using the Elegant Butterfly Punch and then embossed using three different folders. The sentiment from Pennant Parade was punched with the small Scallop Circle Punch and layered onto Word Window and Modern Label punched pieces. A few Basic Rhinestones were added for the finishing touches.
Well it's Friday again, let's hope the weather is a bit better than last weekend!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by to leave me a comment. They make me happy!
Margaret x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...