Pages

Monday 24 June 2013

New Colour Sneak Peek




I'm not really a 'pink' person myself but, if you are, then the new SU Strawberry Slush is right up your street. This is a really vibrant colour and not one of your wishy-washy pinks and has a name which sounds good enough to eat!!!
This is another very simple card using the Papillon Potpourri stamp set and co-ordinating punch for the large butterfly third from the left (the others were stamped directly onto the Whisper White panel). For the pink panel going down the card I simply shaped one edge using the Scallop Border Punch and then ran through the Stripes Embossing Folder. I added a little bit of scoring/embossing on two corners and few Basic Rhinestones were dotted around to add a bit of bling!
The new annual catalogue goes live on 2nd July so if you would like to purchase any supplies then please don't hesitate to contact me - I am offering free p&p (normally £4.95) on orders over £50 until July 31st.

1 comment:

Thank you for stopping by to leave me a comment. They make me happy!
Margaret x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...