Pages

Monday 10 June 2013

Spotlighting


I bought the Pleasant Poppies background stamp a few weeks ago and have only just got round to using it! I have seen this technique all over blogland and was wanting to have a go so here is my attempt.
I stamped the poppies onto Whisper White using Staz-on and then again on a smaller piece of cardstock. The image was coloured with a blender pen using Raspberry Ripple and Old Olive inks before punching out with the largest circle punch. The larger panel was matted onto Raspberry Ripple cardstock and I added some Stitched Satin Ribbon tied in a knot before placing on a white card blank. The coloured circle was fixed in place with dimensionals and a sentiment added.
I have another design to show you tomorrow using the same stamp so do pop back and take a look.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by to leave me a comment. They make me happy!
Margaret x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...