Pages

Monday 1 July 2013

Bye, Bye



Today we will be saying goodbye to some SU favourites and I thought I would use some for a challenge over at ILWS.
Each month a card is chosen from Pinterest and you are asked to replicate it using SU products. This month's card (right) was designed by Natasha Trupp and can be seen here.
For my entry I have used Lucky Limeade and More Mustard cardstock along with a sentiment from A Word for You and the images are from Circle Circus.
The banners are made from Lucky Limeade and More Mustard DSP with a little bit of Twitterpated tucked in.


Tomorrow sees the launch of the brand new 2013-14 catalogue with some exciting new products. I will be putting a link to the catalogue on my sidebar but, if you would like a 'proper' copy, please don't hesitate to contact me at margaretk21@hotmail.com and I will be happy to help. The catalogue costs £5 which includes p&p. Until the end of July I am offering free p&p with any order over £50 so, again, please don't hesitate to get in touch if you would like to take advantage of this offer. (Please note this is an offer from MaKing Papercrafts and NOT from Stampin'Up!)
If you are considering become a demonstrator and would like to join my team then please contact me for a no-obligation chat about the benefits on offer. You really have nothing to lose I promise!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by to leave me a comment. They make me happy!
Margaret x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...