Pages

Thursday 18 July 2013

Coastal Cabana Mosaic


I'm sorry I haven't posted for a couple of days but I have been busy making cards and gifts for work colleagues who will be leaving school next week. Anyway back today with a card made with the lovely new colours, Coastal Cabana and Smoky Slate, along with the Mosaic Madness co-ordinating products. I started by partial embossing a panel of Whisper White with the Modern Mosaic Embossing Folder. Then, using my stamp-a-ma-jig, I stamped images from the Mosaic Madness set and finished off with a border at the bottom of the embossed section, again from Mosaic Madness. The sentiment is from Bring on the Cake and stamped in Coastal Cabana. the panel was matted and layered onto Coastal Cabana cardstock and a white card blank. To finish the card I stamped another mosaic image and punched this out with the Mosaic Punch and added it to the card using dimensionals.
I hope you are all enjoying the heatwave although, dare I say, it's far too hot for me! But then I am one of these people who moan when it's freezing and moan when it's hot - never satisfied some would say :0)
Back soon x
Margaret x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by to leave me a comment. They make me happy!
Margaret x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...