The LIM challenge this week is to use a rubber stamp and, a bonus challenge, to add some watercolouring. This is my first attempt at what you could call actual watercolouring, that is on proper paper using water, and now I've tried it I have to say it's not a technique I particularly like! Anyway I tried and this is the result.
I used a combination of Field Flowers (stem and sentiment) and Fabulous Florets stamped in Old Olive and Raspberry Ripple and coloured using an aqua painter. The sentiment was punched using the new Label Bracket Punch (available in the new seasonal catalogue) which was then re-inserted into the punch to make a different, smaller shape.
That's it from me as I have a busy day ahead. Enjoy your weekend and I'll be back tomorrow for Simples Sunday.