Pages

Monday 12 August 2013

Photo Frame






Just a very quick one from me today showing you a 'fold flat' photo frame and one which could easily be popped in the post! I have seen several of these in blogland but couldn't seem to find any measurements or instructions so, after several prototypes, I eventually came up with this. The frame has two pull out sections so you can change the photos whenever you like.
I won't bore you with lots of details about what I used apart from to tell you the flowers on the front are from the new set, Flower Shop with the co-ordinating Pansy Punch, and some of the cardstock is the lovely new colour, Smoky Slate. All of the products used are Stampin' Up!
Have a good day - I'm off to do more 'sorting out cupboards'!!!
Margaret x




4 comments:

  1. Hello Margaret..came across your blog in Michelles list and just wanted to say how lovely your fold up frame is... a beautiful and clever project...if you could share some measurements that would be fantastic...I think they would make super presents for family members at christmas..Thank you for the inspiration. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh this is just brilliant Margaret!! What a super idea! I will have to be having a go at one of these! :)
    Lizy xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! This is so darn cute! I hope you will be kind enough to give us a mini tutorial on how to do this! I love it! TFS!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Cherie,
      If you email me I can send you a prompt sheet with all the measurements etc
      Margaret x

      Delete

Thank you for stopping by to leave me a comment. They make me happy!
Margaret x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...