Pages

Sunday 11 August 2013

More numbers for LIM and Simples Sunday


Well you can't get much more 'Simple' or 'Less' than this! Another combined Less is More and 'Simples Sunday' card this week, made with the Memorable Moments set and Gumball Green, using my stamp-a-ma-jig to line up the numbers. The central number was stamped directly and the rest were stamped off first to give a paler shade. I added the score lines just for a bit of interest!
The number 8 was randomly chosen for no other reason than this was made specifically for LIM and not for a person.
Enjoy the rest of your weekend and I'll be back soon
Margaret x



4 comments:

  1. Thanks for your comment and I like this one. I'll keep it in mind for some other cards.

    Love Ji Hye

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello there, Super card, a good template for any numbered birthday any colour either, well done :D x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great stamping Margaret!
    Thanks again.
    Chrissie
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete
  4. love this number set
    So sorry for my late visit. Thanks for joining us
    Jen x
    "Less Is More"

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by to leave me a comment. They make me happy!
Margaret x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...