Pages

Thursday 8 August 2013

Pop'n'Cuts Post-it Note Holder



Well here is the third project using the Pop'n'Cuts die, this time a litle post-it note holder. Again an idea from Diane Dimich (link to video on Tuesday's post).

I have used Early Espresso cardstock for the actual case and decorated inside and out with Crumb Cake DSP (retired). I put a small pencil in mine but this hinders the case closing as well as I would like, so I may adapt the score lines for the next one I make. The label is from Label Love punched with the Artisan Label Punch and 2 punched circles added on top. I have left this blank as I thought it would look nice with a diecut initial added.
That's it for my Pop'n'Cuts projects and a big thank you to Diane for sharing her ideas

1 comment:

  1. What a super cute idea! Thanks so much for sharing the tutorial! I'm off to see your other projects!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by to leave me a comment. They make me happy!
Margaret x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...