Pages

Wednesday 7 August 2013

Pop'n'Cuts Gift Card Holder


Back as promised with another project made with the Pop'n'Cuts die (the idea is from a YouTube video by Diane Dimich - see yesterday's post for the link)
This time it's a gift card holder, but money fits in it equally well, and a significantly nicer way to present it than in an envelope!! For this I have used Cherry Cobbler cardstock, ink, ribbon and DSP (retired) with stamps from Papillon Potpourri, Itty Bitty Banners and Sweetly Framed ( a hostess set). The oval inside was cut with an Ovals Collection Framelit die.
These are so easy to make with the die but, if you don't have the die, they could be made by hand using just a rectangle of cardstock. I have a feeling I will be making a few of these to use up some of the mountain of retired cardstock and DSP that are lurking in my craft room :0)
Back tomorrow to show you the third project from the die.

1 comment:

  1. Really cute! How do you come up with such darling ideas! TFS!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by to leave me a comment. They make me happy!
Margaret x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...