Pages

Sunday 18 August 2013

Simples Sunday

For Simples Sunday this week I thought I would show you two very easy cards, made with the same stamp set but look completely different.
Come and take a look



Both cards are made with the Simply Sketched stamp set which you can buy with Hostess Pounds (more on that later). For the first card I stamped a single image in black stazon onto Naturals White cardstock and cut it out with an oval framelit from the Ovals Collection. After sponging around the edge I fixed this onto the next size oval and mounted it onto a Naturals White card blank using dimensionals. The sentiment (from the same set) was stamped onto card and cut out using a Chalk Talk Framelit and, as the framelit was a larger tag which I didn't want, I simply placed the plain end of the framelit back over the cardstock and cut again (hope that makes some sort of sense!). This was also fixed with dimensionals.
The second card uses the same image but, this time, stamped in Pear Pizzazz with the little buds coloured with Crisp Cantaloupe. The same procedure was used for the ovals but for this one I used coloured cardstock for the larger oval, added a Papillon Potpourri butterfly and the sentiment was stamped directly onto the card.
When I see others people's cards that I like I very often don't have the products that they've used but, most of the time, you can substitute to make something just as good. For example on these cards you could use any stamp set and, if you don't have ovals framelits, you could simply cut two rectangles and layer them. However, if you would like to earn some 'free' products then all you have to do is host a party with sales of £150 (excl p&p) and you could get this stamp set plus a minimum of £12 to spend elsewhere in the catalogue absolutely free. Interested? Then please give me a call for more details.
Margaret x




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by to leave me a comment. They make me happy!
Margaret x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...