Pages

Wednesday 28 August 2013

Wedding Card




My daughter asked me to make a wedding card about 4 days before the wedding so I resorted to the old favourite - hearts as the bride and groom!
As you can tell the colour scheme is dark red so I used Cherry Cobbler for the splash of colour. A really easy card with a silver embossed sentiment (retired) and some silver hearts from Build a Cupcake set behind the round aperture with a piece of Cherry Cobbler Seam Binding tied on one side. The bride and groom are made with the large Heart Punch, the bow tie from two hearts from the Owl Builder Punch and the flowers from one of the Itty Bitty Shapes punches. Basic Pearls were added to finish the card.


1 comment:

  1. I love this Margaret!! I think I may have to case the idea at some point! ;)
    Lizy xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by to leave me a comment. They make me happy!
Margaret x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...