Pages

Sunday 15 September 2013

Second Challenge of the Day!

My posts today are a bit like buses - none for ages then two at once! (If you have come to see my regular 'Simples Sunday' post then you need to scroll down) There is a reason for this and it's because I have stumbled across a brand new challenge site, just using current Stampin'Up! products, and run by a design team of SU demos from around the world - hence the name 'Around the World Stampin'Up! Challenges'. Click here for the link AW-01. Those regular visitors to my blog will know that I love making boxes etc and so, because 3D items are allowed, I couldn't resist posting an entry!
And this is it


A little gift box which holds a large tealight candle (bought from a local store and it coordinates with SU colours no less!)
The candle in this particular box matched beautifully with the new colour, Soft Sky, which I brightened up with Bermuda Bay Taffeta Ribbon. The top of the box has a panel of Whisper White which has been embossed with the Mosaic Embossing Folder and tags made with the Mosaic Madness stamp set and co-ordinating punch with a sentiment from the Hostess set, Sweetly Framed






Of course, as always when I make boxes, I had to make a matching card using the same supplies but this time with a sentiment from another Hostess set, Express Yourself.


There are a few close-up photos below











5 comments:

  1. So sweet Margaret and how clever to find a tea light in the correct colour.

    Aileen x

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute gift box, Margaret! And I like your choice of colors. Thank you for your participation! I am happy to discover you! x x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha snap! Check out my post tomorrow! ;) These are gorgeous Margaret...love the colour combo and the candle! ;)
    Lizy xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is lovely and just about the right size for a gift I have to give - thank you for your inspiration!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by to leave me a comment. They make me happy!
Margaret x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...