Pages

Sunday 22 September 2013

Simples Sunday & Card Swap Birthday


Today, for my Simples Sunday post, I am showing you the birthday card I made for Alison, a member of the Card Swap Group. I know that Alison is a fan of purple so I used Elegant Eggplant for her card, along with Whisper White.
I coloured the image, from Love & Sympathy, with Elegant Eggplant and Old Olive markers and stamped onto a panel of Whisper White, added a small loop of (retired) ribbon before layering onto Elegant Eggplant which had been embossed with the Perfect Polka Dots folder. The sentiment is from the Hostess set, Simply Sketched, and punched out with the Extra Large Oval punch and layered onto another oval punched from Elegant Eggplant cardstock. A couple of Basic Pearls were added to finish the card.
Thanks for stopping by and pop back tomorrow to see the card and gift box I made for my sister's birthday yesterday.
Margaret x




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by to leave me a comment. They make me happy!
Margaret x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...