Pages

Friday 6 September 2013




This is a birthday card I was recently asked to make a for a lady who has reached the incredible age of 100!! Apparently her favourite colours are pink and green so that just shouted flowers and leaves. I have made quite a few of this style of card recently and I think the aperture with a sentiment just gives a card a little bit more interest and dimension rather than a flat card with embellishments. The sentiment from Memorable Moments was stamped using a stamp-a-ma-jig, in the now retired Pretty in Pink and the Flower Shop flowers and butterfly from Papillon Potpourri in Pink Pirouette.
The leaves were punched from the old favourite (and very well used!) Bird Builder Punch.

Back to work for me this week so not a lot of crafting time but, hopefully, I will get back into the swing of things soon :0)

If you would like to order any of the supplies, or maybe you are thinking of becoming a Stampin' Up! demonstrator, then please do not hesitate to contact me and I will be more than happy to help.
Until next time take care and thanks for stopping by
Margaret x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by to leave me a comment. They make me happy!
Margaret x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...