Pages

Thursday 19 September 2013

Table Gifts


Today I'm showing you the table gifts I have made for the ladies coming to my monthly class. I have made them with four of the 2012-14 In Colours - Midnight Muse, Gumball Green, Raspberry Ripple and Summer Starfruit and matching Stitched Satin Ribbon.
I saw the idea for these a few weeks ago on YouTube but, when I came to look at it again last week, the video had been removed by the author so I am unable to give any credit for the idea (or a link to the tutorial!) I had only watched the video briefly so, although I still had the idea in my head, I had no idea of measurements etc so it was a case of 'playing' until I'd got a finished box that I was happy with. This particular size allows you to make 2 boxes from one 12"x12" sheet of DSP and is a good size for a few sweet treats!
The box was finished off with tags made with the Mosaic Madness stamp set and co-ordinating punch with a sentiment from the Hostess set, Sweetly Framed.

               

1 comment:

  1. Sweet little boxes Margaret. I love the Mosaic madness tags xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by to leave me a comment. They make me happy!
Margaret x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...