Pages

Monday 14 October 2013

50th Birthday


Yesterday, for my Simples Sunday post, I showed you a card I had put together with some pieces left over from a commissioned card so today I thought I'd show you the actual card.
It is the same design as a card I made for a 100th birthday a few weeks ago but a completely different colour scheme. The card base and taffeta ribbon are Perfect Plum and the flowers from Flower Shop and sentiment are stamped in Perfect Plum. The leaves were punched from the Bird Builder punch and a few Basic Pearls were used to finish the card.
Margaret x

1 comment:

  1. This really is stunning Margaret! I love the aperture...I shall be casing this idea on my next commission I think! :)
    Lizy xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by to leave me a comment. They make me happy!
Margaret x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...