Pages

Wednesday 2 October 2013

Card from Zoe


As promised I have Zoe's card to share with you today. This was from a previous month's Card Swap challenge to make a small card, no bigger than 4" square. At the time Zoe was lucky enough to be off to Utah after having earnt the SU Incentive trip - so had far more exciting things to do than make cards!!
Zoe has stamped images from Flower Shop using the Gold Metallic Encore Ink on two of the flowers and what a lovely effect it is. The panel is matted on an embossed card blank.
Thank you Zoe, it's lovely! (Zoe's blog can be found here)
Margaret x

1 comment:

  1. Hi Margaret thank you for your link to my blog and for sharing my card. I'm glad you liked it. Hope to see you at Convention. Zx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by to leave me a comment. They make me happy!
Margaret x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...