Pages

Thursday 10 October 2013

Masculine SUO Challenge




The challenge at SUO (Stampin'Up! Only) this time is a Masculine card and, as I need a couple of cards for men over the next few weeks, I thought I'd give it a go.
My card is a triple time stamping card, of which there are several fabulous examples around but I first saw the idea on a YouTube video by Dawn Olchefske.
As it's for a man I decided that the lovely leaf stamp, Magnificent Maple, would be ideal and I have stamped it in Chocolate Chip onto Very Vanilla. The base card and mats are Soft Brown Sugar and the card was finished off with some Linen Thread, a button made with Simply Pressed Clay - coloured with a Baked Brown Sugar marker and a sentiment from Teeny Tiny Sentiments. I decorated the inside with another leaf, this time stamped off to give a lighter shade, and a sentiment from Field Flowers.
Thanks for stopping by
Margaret x

1 comment:

  1. What a wonderful masculine card!! Love the Triple Time Stamping technique as well as the color combo- oerfect for our challenge. Thanks for sharing with us at SUO Challenges :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by to leave me a comment. They make me happy!
Margaret x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...