Pages

Wednesday 9 October 2013

Birthday Candles



Today's card is one I made for my Mum to give to my son (his birthday is not until next week so I hope he doesn't peek on here before then!) and is CASE'd from Mary Fish (her card can be seen here)
I always think it's quite difficult to find something a bit different for male cards but this fitted the bill quite nicely.
I just used some scraps of Pacific Point DSP for the candles and the flames are the wing from the Bird Builder Punch in So Saffron and inked around the edges to give some depth. The sentiment is a retired SU stamp and the banner was finished off with a couple of Candy Dots.
Thanks for stopping by
Margaret x



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by to leave me a comment. They make me happy!
Margaret x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...