Pages

Monday 7 October 2013

Another White on White!




















My third, and final, entry to the LIM challenge -
White on White Christmas


For this one I started with a circular aperture, cut in a white card base, using a Circle Framelits Collection die and silver embossed a sentiment from Greetings of the Season (a carryover set still available from last year's seasonal catalogue). I then cut two snowflakes from the Festive Flurry Framelits, glued one on top of the other and decorated with dazzling Diamonds and Basic Rhinestones. This was positioned inside the card so it shows through the aperture. Three Basic Rhinestones were placed beneath the sentiment to finish the card.
Margaret x


7 comments:

  1. Love this one Margaret, gorgeous snowflake and a fabulous sentiment. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have made some fabulous entries for this challenge, they are all gorgeous and I love the bauble embossing folder.
    Also love your cupcake card.
    Thanks for visiting me and leaving a comment.
    Kath x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful snowflakes, none are the same, that's amazing don't you think :D I love this card :D x

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW Margaret yet another a stunner!
    I really love this one!
    Thanks as ever.
    Chrissie
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete
  5. another one.. fabulous margaret
    Thanks for joining us this week
    Jen x
    "Less Is More"

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is stunning Margaret! I love how you popped the snowflake inside the card!
    Lizy xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by to leave me a comment. They make me happy!
Margaret x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...