Pages

Monday 7 October 2013

OTT Cupcakes!



This is a birthday card I made for the lovely Sue, a member of the Card Swap Group. Sue is a fan of orange & yellow and I wanted to steer away from the usual flowers so I thought 'cupcakes'! A bit OTT in my opinion but the thought was there :0)
Made using the Create-a-Cupcake set and co-ordinating punch in Pumpkin Pie and Daffodil Delight with a touch of gold thrown in. The little hearts are from the Bird Builder punch and the flowers from Itty Bitty Punch Pack, with a sentiment from the now retired Curly Cute.
Hope you had a great day Sue.
Margaret x




1 comment:

  1. Ok, so it mat be OTT but you can never have too many cupcakes, right?! ;) Fabby card and I'm sure Sue loved it!
    Lizy xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by to leave me a comment. They make me happy!
Margaret x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...