Pages

Sunday 3 November 2013

3D Simples Sunday


For today's Simples Sunday post I thought I would share a 3D project with you, which I saw on YouTube by a lady named Cheryl Fladager, and uses the brand new Envelope Punch Board (now available to order at £17.95).You can see Cheryl's video here.
I originally used the idea to make Halloween Treat bags for my Grandchildren's party (see below) but, as Halloween has now gone, I made some more Christmas themed ones to show you today. They are so easy to make and use just a 5" square piece of DSP or cardstock so perfect for using up all those oddments. They can be used to hold chocolate bars or, if you are giving money as a gift, this is a nice way to give it.
For the pouches above I have used Winter Frost Speciality DSP along with a Festive Flurry Framelit and a sentiment from Petite Pairs but you can use anything really and decorate with whatever supplies you have. The photos below show the Halloween version along with a Santa suit money holder.


Thanks for stopping by and enjoy the rest of your weekend
Margaret x



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by to leave me a comment. They make me happy!
Margaret x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...